Search Bible Verses, Christian Songs & Life Important Questions

HOW WELL DO YOU KOW THE BIBLE?

Who Led The israelites Into The Promised Land?

[A] Levi [B] Moses [C] Aaron [D] Joshua

Seven [7] Dimensions Of Love part 5 - Love is Trust


Trust is the most important in love. How can you distrust a person who shares your own soul? When trust is missing, love can not endure. When you love, you put your complete trust of faith in your believed. Without trust love is not possible as trust is the test of love. It is easy to say that you love someone or to say that you are like two bodies and one soul. Yet it is not easy to pose complete trust in your beloved. When a man loves God, he poses full trust in God which is called faith. When you love your child, you trust him completely. The importance of trust in love is said beautifully in the poem "Trust" by Malcolm Coleman


Fragile as a lily,
it cements relationships.
Without it there can be no meaning
to the words, "I Love You",
without it all things fail,
and happiness is eroded.
As the trees in autumn
lose their leaves,
so I lose life
if trusted I am not.
I must be trusted,
for trust builds hope, and love.


Trust brings to all things
a wholeness that is sublime,
and which cannot be explained.
My complete soul screams with fear
if I am not believed.
If I am not trusted,
what can I do?





See All Seven Dimensions Of Love Topics

0 comments:

Search Keyword